[Sems] Sems html formated voicemail messages

Peter Vicman peter.vicman at uni-mb.si
Fri Apr 1 10:46:29 UTC 2005

Hi,

For demonstrations purposes I changed sems to send HTML formated
voicemail messages. Maybe this can be interesting to someone else. In
file "AmSmtpClient.cpp" I comment out the section, which adds
content-type "Content-Type: text/plain" and put this in
"default.template". With this aproach I can send HTML mails if
"default.template". Changed file and new templates are in
http://regul.uni-mb.si/~pvic/ser_sems/sems_html_mail/. Any comments are
welcome.

regards,
   Peter