[Sems] SER 0.9.0 + SEMS

Nicolas Ruiz nruiz at vivaction.com
Tue Apr 5 12:45:53 UTC 2005

Thanks for your reply, I am very happy !

VOICEMAIL worksssssssssss, but I have use DBTEXT module.

Can I implement it easy with MYSQL subscriber table ?
My subscriber table don't have the language field!

Thanks a lot

best regards

PS : FOR SEMS's developper, the documentation is very very useful, thanks a
lot

Nicolas RUIZ
FRANCE, PARIS