[Sems] *bangs head* Struggling with simple SER+SEMS..

Stefan Sayer sayer at cs.tu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 18 16:40:46 UTC 2005

Hello Dave,
you have the save("location") twice, one is correct here:
Dave Bath wrote:
>          if (method=="REGISTER") {
>             save("location");
>             break;
>           };
the other here
>           if (method=="INVITE") {
>               save("location");
will cause a 200 reply to be sent, and sems will also answer with a 200
>               if (uri=~"sip:600.*@") {
>                   log(1,"-> Redirecting conference to SEMS");
>                   if(!t_write_unix("/tmp/am_sock","conference")) {
here.

Usually you would not save the location on an invite - if you really
want to do this here then use save_noreply("location").

Stefan

P.S.:
I'd put the lookup("aliases"); before the first  if (!uri==myself) and
delete the whole other block

           lookup("aliases");
           if (!uri==myself) {
             log(1,"Resolving external request");
             append_hf("P-hint: outbound alias\r\n");
             route(1);
             break;
           };