[Sems] *bangs head* Struggling with simple SER+SEMS..

Dave Bath dave at fuuz.com
Mon Apr 18 18:40:41 UTC 2005

Thank you so much!

That does seem to have fixed it!

The reason for the save_noreply("location") is because the mode of use
means that clients do not register with this server... they simply send
an invite..

Perhaps I don't need to save the location at all? But I presume I do.

The only problem I'm having now is with the BYE... I guess I must have a
break in the wrong place somewhere.. I assume I just need to forward the
BYE to SEMS and that's it.. it doesn't need processing by SER? Is this
correct?

I will try and work on it, but perhaps if you have a moment you could
tell me what's wrong with my BYE statement.

Many many thanks again.

Dave

PS.  I have quite complex SER installations running... I think perhaps I
am just not clear on how the interaction with SEMS works... I thought
that SER still had to handle the generation of SIP messages? Perhaps I
am mistaken?