[Sems] Any working ivr script example?

lin9k at yahoo.com lin9k at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 01:44:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm just doing a very simple test. I created a test.py
with simply two lines:

import ivr
ivr.play("1.wav")

But when I did "python test.py" it complained:

File "/usr/local/lib/sems/ivr/scripts/ivr.py", line
27, in ?
caller =  get_name(ivr.getFrom())
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute
'getFrom'

the ivr.py was the sample script came with development
version I downloaded on May 1st, 2006. What's wrong
for it? Maybe I have to use new working script or
ivr.py? where is it? I tried the one under
\sems\trunk\apps\ivr\moc but it didn't work either.

Thanks,
Ling