[Sems] Conference events

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at iptego.de
Wed Oct 25 15:12:23 UTC 2006

Hello David,

the ConfParticipantLeft event is to let the other participants know that
one participant has left the ConferenceStatus, it is posted only to all
other participants and not the one who is leaving. When the last
participant leaves there is no other session left to post the event to.

If you call releaseChannel from the thread of the participant who is
leaving (like in Conference module), you already know when you are leaving
the conference; if you call it from some other, then you can at the same
time simply post an event to the session that is leaving using
AmSessionContainer::postEvent.

Stefan

--
Stefan Sayer