[Sems] mailbox app. & avp_write

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at iptego.de
Tue Jul 3 23:31:26 CEST 2007

Hello,

you have two options, either each user has his or her own IMAP folder
(which you need to create for each user on the IMAP server), then you
need to replace the user:password part depending on the r-uri. The other
option is one account on the IMAP server for all users and a separate
subfolder for each user, in this case your imap url has to look like
INBOX.<user>.

Remember that in the case that Alice calls and leaves a message for Bob,
Bob is the user part of the r-uri, and when Bob calls to listen to his
messages, Bob is in the From.

hth
Stefan

--