[Sems] problem in MyCC tutorial application

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 09:52:42 CEST 2007

Hi All,
I was just trying out the MyCC and cc_acc application with sems. I was
successful  in configuring it properly and everything  was fine except
placing the final call.
The scenario was:
My calling number was 1234 and the called number to direct the call to SEMS
was 5678.
After dialing 5678 my Openser directed the call to SER/SEMS,

I entered PIN 12345
I entered number 12127773456
When SEMS tried placing the call; it replaced the To-Header as To:
12127773456 at proxyip whereas it should have been the original To header or
atleast the format has to be To: <sip:12127773456 at proxyip>

Due to this header none of the UAs or gateways are able to parse the message
and ultimately request times out.
Can someone please guide me on where to manipulate these messages or how to
configure sems so that it sends the proper TO header. I think it has got
something to do with the code of MyCC. But I am very poor in C++ too.

Any pointers will be very helpful and appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

w/regards,
Jayesh