[Sems] Forwarding SIP msg to eth0 is not seen

Laurent Petitjean laurent.petitjean at philips.com
Tue Jul 24 17:14:14 CEST 2007

Hi,

I would like to send all calls with the begining number 115 to another SER
instance but I can't.
The part of my code within the route of the ser.cfg is

if (method=="INVITE"){

                        # if the URI begin with 115
                        if (uri=~"sip:115.*@"){

                                if (!t_newtran()){
                                     sl_send_reply("500","could not create
transaction");
                                break;
                                };

                                if(!rewritehostport("10.28.1.242:5070")){
                                    t_reply("500","ERROR:forwording to
localhost:5070");
                                break;
                                };

                                if(!t_relay_to_udp("10.28.1.242",
"5070")){
                                    t_reply("500","ERROR:ser_route Fwd to
ser2");
                                break;
                                };
                        };
                };

I've never seen any forward SIP message onto the eth0 at the IP address
10.28.1.242.
The SER replies with 500","ERROR:ser_route  Fwd to ser2.

Have you an idea about their behaviour ?

Laurent