[Sems] something strange during 183 session progress

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:42:07 CEST 2007

Hi all,
Can someone please explain me what does the following in the logs mean:
(18545) DEBUG: conceal_loss (AmRtpAudio.cpp:153): default PLC (ts_diff =
160; s = 320)
(18545) DEBUG: conceal_loss (AmRtpAudio.cpp:153): default PLC (ts_diff =
160; s = 320)

I get a lot of these while the 2nd call leg is in the "183" status.

Also is there an easy way for stopping and starting sems, something similar
to serctl or if someone has created a service to start/stop sems in redhat.

Thanks for all your help.

w/regards,
Jayesh