[Sems] Clearing dtmf events from the session queue

x-ser at sidell.org x-ser at sidell.org
Mon Oct 22 15:34:08 CEST 2007

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:46:41 +0300, Juha Heinanen wrote:

> x-ser at sidell.org writes:
>
>  > Is there any way to clear a session's event queue of all pending dtmf
>  > events?
>
> try flush() function.

Thanks for the tip, but I'm not sure how to do it.  As I understand
it, a session's dtmf events are queued in its m_dtmfEventQueue member.
The actual queue is implemented as a protected member of the
AmEventQueue base class of AmDtmfEventQueue.  But, there does not
appear to be a public function that an AmSession can use to flush the
AmEventQueue's ev_queue member.

I must be missing something!

--
Mark