[Sems] sw prepaid problems - could not load accounting plugin 'cc_acc'

Tomasz Zieleniewski tzieleniewski at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:57:18 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am using latest cvs version of sems I installed is according to README.
and I get the following error when I start sems:
(30812) ERROR: onLoad (SWPrepaidSIP.cpp:73): could not load accounting
plugin 'cc_acc', please provide a valid module name

When I remove the sw_prepaid_sip.conf I get another error:
(31015) ERROR: loadFile (AmConfigReader.cpp:48): could not open
configuration file
'/home/ser/sems/sems-trunk/etc/sems/etc/sw_prepaid_sip.conf': No such file
or directory

How can I solve the first problem or somehow disable the prepaid
apllication.

Thanks for any help
Best regards
Tomasz