[Sems] sw prepaid problems - could not load accounting plugin 'cc_acc'

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Oct 26 17:10:44 CEST 2007

Hi,

If you want to use sw_prepaid_sip, you also have to build and install
cc_acc (it's not built by default, I guess). If you don't want to use
it, just list the plugins you want to load in "load_plugins" of
sems.conf or remove sw_prepaid_sip.so from the "plug-in" directory.

However, maybe it makes sense to disable default installation of the
module or to enable default installation of cc_acc.

Andreas