[Sems] using pre-encoded g729 stream with announce

Andrew Radke andrew.radke at yuruga.com.au
Tue Sep 16 12:50:12 CEST 2008

Hi Stefan,

My apologies, I somehow managed to completely miss that! So now all I have
to do is get my file encoded and I'll be very happy indeed. :-)

Regards,
Andrew

http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/sems/branches/1.0.0/apps/precoded_announce/etc/precoded_announce.conf

http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/sems/branches/1.0.0/apps/precoded_announce/wav/test.predef