[Sems] Xmlrpc causing random crash

Tom van der Geer tom.vandergeer at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 1 22:29:16 CEST 2009

Hi DanB,

I had the same, or at least a very similar issue a while ago. In my case
it turned out that I was missing a fix which is not in the 1.1.0 tarbal,
but it's available when you checkout branches/1.1 from subversion. The
relevant change set is r1269:
http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/sems/branches/1.1/apps/xmlrpc2di/?op=log&rev=1269&sc=1&isdir=1

Might be the same problem that you're having now...
Best regards,

Tom