[Sems] DSM and b2bua without media

Saúl Ibarra saghul at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 17:55:47 CEST 2009

Hi,

As Stefan pointed out in my prevoius email, I started playing around
with DSM. What I'm trying to do is a b2bua just for signalling, no
media. I modified the test_b2bua dsm file a little because I didn't
want the announce, but when sems receives an INVITE it always replies
488 could not find compatible payload! :-O

Here is a part of the DSM file:

import(mod_dlg);
initial state START
        enter {
                set(reply_request="0");
                set(connect_session="0");
        };
transition "Received BYE in START" START - hangup / stop(false) -> END;
transition "on INVITE" START - invite -> runinvite;

state runinvite
        enter {
                dlg.reply(100, "Trying");
                B2B.connectCallee("sip:conference at iptel.org",
"sip:conference at iptel.org");
        };
transition "Let's wait" runinvite - -> waitconnect;

state waitconnect;

I set connect_session to 0, but I suspect it still tries to process
audio... Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,

--
Saúl -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión lleno de disketes."