[Sems] DSM and b2bua without media

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at iptego.com
Thu Jun 11 18:42:43 CEST 2009

Hello,

o Saúl Ibarra [06/11/09 17:55]:
> Hi,
>
> As Stefan pointed out in my prevoius email, I started playing around
> with DSM. What I'm trying to do is a b2bua just for signalling, no
> media. I modified the test_b2bua dsm file a little because I didn't
> want the announce, but when sems receives an INVITE it always replies
> 488 could not find compatible payload! :-O
>
> Here is a part of the DSM file:
>
> import(mod_dlg);
> initial state START
>         enter {
>                 set(reply_request="0");
>                 set(connect_session="0");
>         };
> transition "Received BYE in START" START - hangup / stop(false) -> END;
> transition "on INVITE" START - invite -> runinvite;
>
> state runinvite
>         enter {
>                 dlg.reply(100, "Trying");
>                 B2B.connectCallee("sip:conference at iptel.org",
> "sip:conference at iptel.org");
>         };
> transition "Let's wait" runinvite - -> waitconnect;
>
> state waitconnect;
> ##################################
>
> I set connect_session to 0, but I suspect it still tries to process
> audio... Am I doing something wrong?
have you set
  run_invite_event=yes
(which defaults to no) in dsm.conf ?

Without it, the session is accepted with 200 immediately and only with
onSessionStart your DSM is executed. With run_invite_event=yes, your DSM
is started two times: first at onInvite, then at onSessionStart.
connect_session only has effect with run_invite_event.

Stefan

P.S: I think run_invite_event is somewhat strange implementation of
this. If you can come up with a nicer method how this could be
implemented or specified, i am open to suggestions or patches.

--
Stefan Sayer
VoIP Services

stefan.sayer at iptego.com