[Sems] DSM and b2bua without media

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at iptego.com
Mon Jun 15 14:17:35 CEST 2009

Hello,

o Saúl Ibarra [06/11/09 23:53]:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> Thank you very much for your quick response :) I tried again with
> r1434 but I'm getting some extrange error. By looking at SIP captures,
> I see the INVITE is generated withoud SDP...

I noticed that there was a bug which prevented B2B to work with relayed
INVITE. The B2BUA API and implementation needs a little polish I think,
I just noticed it would be much simpler if manipulation would be
directly in AmB2BSession (and then could be used by DSM, auth_b2b et al).

Don't forget that your app only works if you have set
run_invite_event=yes in dsm.conf!

Stefan

--
Stefan Sayer