[Serdev] FreeTDS + ser

Atle Samuelsen clona at cyberhouse.no
Tue Jul 6 17:21:05 UTC 2004

Yea. You both have a point, The reason I was asking, is that it sounds
like "dumb" not to support other db's then mysql and pg, and I bet there
is admin's out there that fare mysql as it was the war itself!

UnixOdbc would be a cool feature..
 If I guess right, it should'nt be too hard to write a module for it..

-Atle

* Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com> [040706 18:24]: