[Serdev] HTTP-SMS gateway

Tom van der Geer tom.vandergeer at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 25 10:34:58 CET 2009

-------- Originele bericht --------
Onderwerp: Re: [Serdev] HTTP-SMS gateway
Van: Klaus Darilion <klaus.mailinglists at pernau.at>
Aan: Tom van der Geer <tom.vandergeer at xs4all.nl>
CC: serdev at lists.iptel.org
Datum: 25-2-2009 9:57

> Tom van der Geer schrieb:

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for your input!
The first part (SIP->SMS) is what Daniel-Constantin also described more
or less. Your approach for the route from SMS->SIP is interesting. And
you're right; it is not obvious to use Kannel when you're using an
HTTP-SMS provider and not connect with an SMSC over SMPP.

Now another question pops up... I would like to be able to charge these
SMS messages against a prepaid balance. And when there's not enough
credit: block the request. How can this be achieved?
Regards,

Tom