[Serdev] Need some help at 5xx messages.

Fernando Coelho fgmcoelho at yahoo.com.br
Fri May 22 22:59:41 CEST 2009

Hi, I have been analysing the code and couldn't find where the 5xx messages are treated, does anyone have any ideas?
I need Ser to try another route (if another route exists) instead of sending the 5xx message to terminal, thus finishing the call.

I have been searching the code, but couldn't find exactly the point where it treats 5xx messages, any hints would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

- Fernando Coelho.

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com